Senior iOS Engineer
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Province, RiyadhInformation Technology
- Developing, testing, maintaining, and enhancing iOS applications.
- Contribute to the requirements gathering, architecture, and driving solutions.
- Working closely with other developers and conducting code reviews to guarantee excellent code quality.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Collaborate with iOS, Android, and Backend engineers to ship features.
- Work with product managers and designers to refine and define product scope.
- Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices.
- Sharing knowledge to continuously improve products, technology, and processes.
- Ability to mentor other engineers and help teams level up
- 4+ years of experience in developing mobile applications for iOS using Swift.
- Understanding of common iOS design patterns such as delegation, decorator, adapter, MVC, and MVVM
- Understanding of iOS key technologies such as UIKit, Auto Layout, Core Data, and GCD, Combine, async-await.
- Understanding of code versioning using git.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to back-end services using asynchronous network calls.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience working on a modular project.
- The ability and eagerness to learn new technologies, frameworks, and design patterns.
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Province, Riyadh